Wednesday 3 April 2013

A letter to my ten year old self.

This is usually done around New Years or birthdays, but those days are usually spent..Yknow. SOCIALIZING! So instead I am doing it now. Basically what this is is a letter that I would give to me when I was ten. I refuse to spoil anything about future, I will not tell myself my struggles because they are what made me awesome.

To Jacob.

Hey, um how's it going, its sixteen year old you here, yes I know you dont believe me and I dont blame you for that it is currently impossible to travel in time and as you know we have agreed that if we had a time machine we would destroy it. But regardless, here I am doing something totally out of characte. Not much has changed, your going to get a lot more intrested and girls....I say girls, boobs, specifically boobs will intrest you a lot. But there will be two or three girls who will hold your attention and one that you will eventually love. But thats all I'll tell you, I want you to make your own mistakes, which is why I wont tell you which crowds to hang around because hanging out with one crowd will cause you to do the stupidest thing you've ever done but will change you for the better. You will lose a lot of friends soon, not out of rage but because you're going down a diffrent path from them. However the good ones will stick around and some fresh faces will appear...But most of them are dicks. Im fatter, angrier and more into movies and thats whats changed, I still laugh at sex jokes and I'm still very rebelious. I still want to be a superhero and I still havent DONE it. Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles are still my insperations although Cartoon Network is shite. But having said that you'll find some new shows like "The Office" and "Scrubs".

And finally dont be afraid to say who you are, be proud of your weirdness rather than trying to be cool. Dont be afraid to tell everyone that you are and atheist now...It was around now I think...Anyway, never take anything seriously because in the end everyone will be at the same level: Underground. And please, keep trying to teach the world that it's okay to laugh.

See ya in the future...

Oh P.S. Michael Jackson dies, we cure HIV and please...Stay away from the internet! It will ruin you.

1 comment:

  1. Don't drink the water, 10 year old Jacob. It makes you want the ladies. Yup. Conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete