Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Jester's emotional blankness part 3

Previously: THE D!

and now back to todays episode:

the team find themselves at some kind of warehouse; in this warehouse are brocken pieces of machinary and sexual toys. There are also scraps of paper everywhere.
Pun man picks one of these pieces of paper. "what does it say?" Super Giant asks.
"So I say "Fits like a glove? No. Fits like a 'bloody' hat." And that's why I'm not allowed to work with toddlers any more." Says Pun-man.
"This is definatly where Captain Mind-mash is." Super-Giant says, storking his plat.
Suddenly they all hear talking coming from right next to them, Mind-mash had been there the whole time. Talking to himself.
"OH YES. BOY, IMMA MASH THE *cencored by comic code* OUTTA Y-... oh hello, how long have you been standing there? NO MATTER, Need a ride? Hop in, *cencored by comic code*. What? That's offensive? *cencored by comic code* sake, okay... just get in the *cencored by comic code*-ing Mash-Mobile..." Captain Mind-mash yells.
"Captain Mind-mash! How are you?" STD man asks.
"Did I *cencored by comic code*-ing studder? Get in the *cencored by comic code*-ing Mash-Mobile you *cencored by comic code* *cencored by comic code* of *cencored by comic code* son of a chinese person's *cencored by comic code*." Mind-mash spews.

They all run into a run down pod which is kept together by duct tape. Suddenly Captain Mind-Mash grabs the intercom:
"I don't like Mondays. I especially don't like whining wives on Mondays...
I fed her her own thighs while she begged me to kill her, but I didn't give her such a luxury. After three hours and forty two minutes, she began to lose consciousness so I injected her with adrenaline and sowed her wound shut. She lived for an extra thirty eight minutes but for thirty two of them, she just wept and prayed. She didn't die of her wounds, oh no, she got on my nerves so I gave her what she craved, but not before I answered her screams of why I was doing what I was doing. She went pale by the time I was finished telling her how sick I was of working so that she could blow my cash on nothing more than her whorish hobbies at the local gentlemans club. It was THEN that I took her disembodied lower femur and swiftly cracked her skull, causing a internal blood loss and eventual brain damage. The fact she lacked both legs and half of her arm was just a way of teaching her a lesson.

I'll tell you this, the clean up was a real *cencored by comic code*"
There was silence for about thirty minutes, Pun-man fainted.
"Wh-why?" Mind-numbing Miriam said, craving the D ever so deeply.
"I had to warm up in case we get in some heat" Captain Mind-mash said, also wanting the D.
"He isnt breathing." Super-Giant says, looking after Pun-man.
"Then we should go faster." Captaint Mnd-mash says.
"And go to a hospital of course" says STD man.
"No way, I need to meet my father." The Jester inturups.
"Good idea" Captain Mind-mash respondes.

They all land on Mars. Mind-mash rolls down his window and turns on the atmosphere. "Here we are, now if I was a foot-baller, Rockstar, Martian Jedi...Where would I be?" Says Captain Mind-Mash, infront of the "Foot-ball, Rock music, Martian themed Star Wars bar". Everyone just looks at Captain Mind-mash while he thinks...The Jester shoves him violently and walks into the bar...Now, this bar looked like a rock n' roll version of the bar in Star Wars: New Hope. There is also a screen playing a football game of some kind...

All of a sudden everyones attention is drawn to the five legged man at the microphone. "And now ladies and gentlemen; All the way from his crogenic sleep. The multi platnium Rock n' Roll legend who also repressents Earth's football team...The one, The only: William Williams!" Suddenly a man jumps from behind a curtian...Imagine the human inbodiment of manly things; Action movies, motorcycles, beer...Yeah thats what he looked like, got a problem? Didnt think so.
He jumps out and plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icTws8ZOBmQ and every girl within three miles creams...Inculding Miriam but she would never admit it, even STD man creams....He never metioned it after this and gets angry if you bring it up.

After playing a heavy metal version of "Wake me up, before you Go-Go" and "Torn" he goes back stage.
"Lets go!" Mind-numbing Miriam yells, dripping for the D.
"No Shit-cake...Just me" The Jester says, stopping Miriam.
"I love those little pet names you give" Says Mind-numbing Miriam says sarcatically, which is a clear sighn of D wanting.
He runs back stage.
"Wow, no autographs dude" William says, after giving an autograph to a hot girl.
"I'm your son." The Jester says "And I need your help *Goes through part 1 and 2* So you see my dilemma."
Suddently a kid runs up to William with a bottle of water. "Here you go Mr. Williams"
"Thanks kid" Says William grabbing the bottle.
"I want the D" The Jester hears in this kids voice, but the kids mouth didnt move.
"This is Mr. Joel, he's a superhero too" William says.
"Whats his power?" The Jester asks.
"Telecenisis" Mr. Joel says.
"Not really, you cant read minds but people can read yours...Wouldent call that telecenisis" Says William.
"Whatever, Look I need your help!" The Jester asks.
"Look kid, I get that you're going through a lot right now, but so I am, I'm a mega celebrity. I've been in a crygenic sleep for over ten years bro" William replies.
"But.."
"Look kid...I'm just not up for it." William says leaving.
The Jester has a huge look of disapointment over his face.
He walks out, everyone is anticipating a response.
"Well?" Mind-numbing Miriam says.
"Nope. He's not intrested. Which I understand, I mean its a lot to ask of a person. Wait no its not, I'm getting worst." The Jester says worryingly.
"Let's just get a room in Premier Inn." Captain Mind-mash says.
"Nah, I'm already gutted I dont need to be common aswell" The Jester respondes.
Instead they stay at the Ritz, using STD man's card of course.
Pun-man is forced to sleep in the same bed as STD man, STD man spreads is body all over Pun-mans. Who looks annoyed for the first time.
Super-Giant is sleeping outside because he doesnt fit in the building, while Captain Mind-Mash is sleeping in his underpants.
Mind-numbing Miriam is forced to sleep on the floor because The Jester wants a whole bed for himself and while Miriam is trying to sleep he keeps whispering "The D" in her ear.

Suddenly the wall of Mind-numbing Miriam and The Jesters room gets busted open by Repressed Emotion, his huge claw grabs Mind-numbing Miriam. "To save This D wanter, your sisters and your ice cream sandwiches. Come to the generic Underground Layer here in Mars." Repressed Emotion says leaving.
"Not my Ice Cream Sandwiches!" The Jester yells.
He runs into Pun-man and STD man's room.
"Repressed Emotion has kidnapped my Ice Cream Sandwiches!" The Jester yells.
" Where's Mind-numbing Miriam?" Pun-man asks.
"He took her too " The Jester replies.
"And thats the order you choose to tell us those events in!?" STD man yells.
"Um..Yeah, order of seriousness." The Jester says calmly.
"...There is a special place in hell for people like you" says STD man.
"Thank you" The Jester replies.
Suddenly Super-Giant busts through the wall. "Good Godzilla! We have to save her!"
"Yeah!" The Jester replies, out of character.
They all run away while "To be Continues..." Appears at the bottom.

TUNE IN FOR THE FINAL PART!
NO NEW SUPER HERO'S SOZ BLUD!
OMFG THIS SERIES YOU'VE BEEN PAYING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO IS ENDING!?
YOU BET YOUR POPE LOVING ARSE IT IS!
ZOMG THIS IS IT!
 

3 comments:

  1. Must admit Jacob, Uly's been sending me the links and it's hilarious.
    My only question is : HOW CAN THE STD MAN CREAM HIMSELF IF HIS GENITALS HAVE BEEN BURNT OFF BY HIS STDS? (See Origins STD Man)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cream comes out of a small hole in his sack flap.

      Delete
  2. "POPE LOVING ARSE" seems like a commented directed at me.

    ReplyDelete