Tuesday 2 April 2013

INTRO

Right okay, how do you do these things?

So here is "Everything makes me sick". I am going to anwser some questions you might have.

1) The title: The title has two meanings; One is my negativity and disgust at most things that are in our culture. Second i have the immune system of a peach. I dont really know much about the peach anatomy but I assume their immune system is shite.

2) My Blog: It is going to both insperational and a rant; I will sometimes inspire and I will sometimes get annoyed and take it out on this Blog.

3) Who am I?: My name is Jacob Williams, I am 16 and I live in Wales which is basically Middle Earth.
I dont care much for things besides The Media and Film. I have about 18 friends and only about 5 I like.

DISCLAIMER: I do not lack hope in humanity, I am not suicidal, nor do I wish death upon anyone, I do not follow Anarchy or Satanism. I am not depressed or have any mental problems (That I know of). I do not hate my life, I cherish it and I find it quite easy. Any comment at my superiority or any sort of homicidal or suicidal comment is mearly for comidic purposes. Most of the things you see will be for comedic purposes. I will attempt to blog every day. If not, cry me a river. Nothing you can say or do will upset me, you have all the right to complain however I will only change and apoligise if I honestly feel I have done wrong. Which is rare because I am perfect (see the bit about my superiority). Another thing this doesnt count as todays blog. I will do more later. I need a sighn out thing....See you in your dreams.

1 comment:

  1. This is rather excellent. I shall be following *nods*

    ReplyDelete