Wednesday 17 April 2013

Don't even ask.

"Oooh what have you got there Timmy?"
"It's Fluffles the cat!"
"My goodness Timmy, what on earth will you do with that?"
"I'm gonna fuck her in the eye!"
"Timmy, what did I tell about swearing and being nice?"
"Sorry, I'm going to pleasure her in the eye."
"Still Timmy, I'm sure Fluffles doesnt want to be pleasured in the eye, because it will hurt. Also, only grown-ups are allowed to pleasure other things"
"My pee-pee is getting big and hard."
"Now Timmy, stop that."
"I cant, I'm getting sweaty just holding Fluffles."
"Put Fluffles down and go to your room."
"You used the wrong your!"
"No I didnt."
"Oh yeah, sorry."
"Anyway, where were we Timmy?"
"You were going to hold the camera while lock the doors of this nursery and burn it too the ground."
"Ah right, Hey! Wait a minute, I'm sure I was going to send you to your room?"
"No, no you werent."
"I was going to film you do this horrible act?"
"Yes, but what afterwards? What shall we do?"
"Well when we're done you just go to the shed and pulls down your dungerees and I'll decide what I do and if you complain I'm going to show you your mothers head again. You wont like that will you?"
"When can I go home?"
"When they give us the ransom."

Isnt it strange how our opinion on a person changes the more we learn about their story?

No comments:

Post a Comment