Tuesday 16 April 2013

I am now going to crawl in a hole and pass out.

A blog about blogging?! I cant be! Well actually it can , so shut up.

Basically the last few weeks of my life have revolved around 1) Welsh work 2) Whose Line Is It Anyway? (rhetorical) 3) Something personal which only good friends know about (you know who you are and of course 4) The Jester's emotional blankness.
This saga took so much out of me, I have notes upon notes of plot twists and plot holes in which I could fill. Hours spent decided how to make the ending orgasm worthy. Days of preperation of how to reaaally annoy Miriam Parry: http://bestbitchtobitchaboutbitcheswith.blogspot.co.uk/ (also Beth blogs aswell and she's fricking cool so read their blog and they'll give you BJ's...Wait Miriam's a Christian. Marry her and then she'll give you BJ's). Anyway, this awesome Saga took so much out of me that this week will conists of pretty small blogs, at the most. I might not blog sometimes. Also I lost the first draft of part 4 which was much better than the published part 4, but oh well.

Next week I will blog bigger better and uncensored shite so wait for that and also another story will be done. The origin of The Jester.

No comments:

Post a Comment