Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Jester's emotional blankness part 2.

I would do a previously but I cant be arsed and if you dont remember what happend last time then shame on you.

The Jester, Mindnumbing Miriam, STD man and Pun man all stand on Super Giants hand so they can visit O'leary. Super Giant lifts his ma-hussive hand so they're in space. Luckily O'leary knew that this was going to happen because he is all knowing. So he turned the atmosphere on in advance.
"I know why you are here Jester." O'leary says, not wanting the D.
"How?" Says mind-numbing Miriam, wanting the D.
"I am all knowing, I thought you knew this?"
"She's hasnt met you before." Says the Jester, being really handsome.
"Oh yes sorry, The fact that I know everything sometimes causes confusion." Says O'leary.
"You can't know everything." says Mind-numbing Miriam with "everything" in bold.
"Oh yeah...You want the D."
"That's amazing!" Says Super-Giant.
"What!?" Mind-numbing Miriam yells.
"Obviously..." The Jester remarks.
"I guess you could say we're going through D-day." Pun-man spews out of his noise void.
Everyone gives Pun-man a look of disgust. This is him on the caring scale, he's at zero.
"I...I think my penis just retracced." The Jester remarks.
"Oh god, I need a shower and an Ice Tea." Super-Giant says.
"I feel like I need my soul dry-washed." Mindnumbing Miriam adds, seriously deprived of the D she so wishes she had.
"I'm pretty much invincible and that hurt." O'leary shivers.
"Why!?" Ash THE LIVING PLANET comments.
"Um...Anyway, Jester...I know why your here." O'leary says.
"thats handy." The Jester says.
"Yeah I know, but could you imagine if you had to explain to everyone you meet in this part everything that happend in part 1?" O'leary states.
"true" says Pun-man, also wanting the D...Just kidding he's not Miriam.
"I have just informed every super-hero." Says Super-Giant.
"How conviniant." STD man remarks.
"Anyway! You see, your emotions are so repressed that even I, the greatest mind in the universe can not pentrate repressed emotions hard skull." O'leary says with a dramatic zoom in.
"O'leary. You are so wise, and you do so much for us, how can we re-pay you? Maybe with a box of choclates or flowers. Uh! Gross!" Says the Jesters.
"My god it's worst than I thought...He's obviously out something on you that is slowly taking over your mind." O'leary comments with another dramatic zoom in. (Because one is not enough).
"He couldent of. He didnt have the chance." Suddenly, The Jester remembers...

Flaaaaaashbaaaack

"You're going to die today" Says Jester's dad, starting to hover.
"um, I dont think so" Suddenly The Jester shoots his dad directly in the eye. He falls back. The Jester slowly checks on his father's corpse. His father's hand quitly atttaches a red parasite to his leg with crawls into his body. All of a sudden it isnt his dad. The body morths into a giant red Spider/man (NOT spider-man.). "I am not you're father, I never was...I am REPRESSED EMOTION!"


Present day

"My god!" Says the Jester leaving his flash-back.
"That's awful!" Says STD man.
"wait, how do you know what happend?" The Jester askes.
"The writer couldent be bothered making you explain your flashback so instead we all just...know." Super Giant anwsers, he shakes his head at the reader.
" O'leary! I need to find my real father! Who and where is he!?" The Jester yells.
"Ask me nicer please, manners cost nothing." O'leary says like a *cencored by comic code.*
"uh....Please tell me who and where he is..." The Jester says quietly so Mind-numbing Miriam doesnt hear him being nice...She heard. And he will never live it down.
" Right...Are you ready for one hell of a story?" O'leary says, sitting down.
"Oh yes please!" Says Pun-man, like a child.
"Well...In the beginning there was nothing...Besides me....I created the universe and to rule the universe I created three other cosmic beings. Repressed emotions: Who would take care of the dark forces. Super Baby or Super Liz to her friends: She would control all living things. And a third one I havent decided yet...:I.
"Wait! My sister is a cosmic entity?" The Jester asks
"Yes." O'leary comments.
"And you know all cosmic entities?" The Jester says cunningly.
"Of course."
The Jester qucikly turns to STD man. "Told ya!" *refrance to part 1*
"And then there is me. I control everything else. Super Liz knows who your father is.
"Obvously...She's my sister." The Jester says.
"..."
"#donthate." The Jester tweets to O'leary.
O'leary checks his phone and cringes.
"Go! Hurry before this parasite takes over his body, the only person who can remove this parasite is...His father."

The team jump back to earth with no problem. The Jester and Mind-numbing Miriam jump into the D mobile. STD man rides Pun-man in a piggy-back style and Super-Giant jumps...And he is there.

Two hours later, Super Giant is waiting outside an old abandoned Cathedral.
Everyone arrives. "Finally!" Super Giant comments. They walk in...The place is a mess but sitting in the middle of the room with light shining down on her from a hole in the celling is what appears to be a four month old baby girl.

"Um...hey Elizabeth" The Jester says timmidly.
"hello my brother. What do wish from me?" Super-Liz says while bringing a butterfly back to life. She doesnt move her mouth, The voice is coming from her head and is voiced by Zoƫ Wanamaker.
"Right can I ask who my dad is?" The Jester says quietly, no one has seen the Jester act this way, he doesnt get on with babies.
"I dont know, can you?" Super-Liz says...Or rather...Thinks?
"Urgh...MAY I ask who my rather is?" The Jester says frustrated.
"Yes you may."  Super Liz says, trolling. And Mind-numbing Miriam loves it.
The Jester puts his head on a cushion and screams into it.
"Who is my father?" The Jester says, trying to keep his cool.
"Whats the magic word?" Super Liz says. Suddenly the Jester grabs a chair and throws it at Super Liz but she stops it with her mind and throws it back, The Jester ducks and it hits Mind-numbing Miriam in the head.
Everyone laughs, besides Miriam of course.
"wow, she totally wants the D!" Super Liz says, who knows everything might I add.
"No I dont!" Miriam lies.
"Thats wasnt very nice Liz, I'm sorry Miriam. ARGH shut up!" The Jester says.
"wow, this is serious." Super Liz says in a serious voice. "our father is a foot-baller, rock star , martian, Jedi called William Williams."
"Haha, good one. No seriously, who is he?" The Jester says.
"I'm serious" Super Liz says.
"You need to get to Mars. The only person who has an avalible ride to Mars is...Captain Mind-mash."

GET READY FOR THE THIRD PART OUR OF FOUR!

COMING UP

. WILLIAM WILLIAMS.

. CAPTAIN MIND-MASH.

. MR. JOEL.

.YOUR MOTHER.
. MARGRET THATCHER, JOKING SHE'S DEAD.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about all the mistakes. My keyboard clearly wants the D

    ReplyDelete