Tuesday 16 April 2013

Captain Mind-Mash's letter to Repressed Emotion.

In case you were wondering.

I'm going to ram my fist so hard through your stomach that the acid will leak out into your kidneys! That's not all, *censored by comic code* face! Oh no, I'm going to then put my finger through your nostrils, pull out the partition and thrust my *cencored by comic code* into it harder than a *censored by comic code* locomotive going into a tunnel. You think I'm incapable? HA. No no, I am more than capable of causing you grievous bodily harm. I can thrust my member so hard and so fast into your body that the ambulance won't know if you'd been pummelled by a jackhammer or a *cenosored by comic code* tornado! Oh it's making me salivate thinking about tearing you open like a can of sardines and feed you your own entrails as it were dinner time at the old folks home! Do you WANT to feel the chilling embrace of a person who has, many a time, ripped open the back of a woman, torn out the spine and organs with his teeth and used the skin and muscle tissue as a *censored by comic code* onesie? That night was the night I slept like a fucking baby. Speaking of babies, I once force fed some pregnant *censored by comic code* who robbed a bank. She claimed she was 'stealing to support her childs future' to which I reassured her that the babies future was in it's mothers *censored by comic code* throat! She struggled but *censored by comic code* me she was as slippery as her unborn child! Nevertheless, she received her 'special delivery'

ALL rights go to Lord Peter Helsby

    No comments:

    Post a Comment